Tuesday, February 5, 2008

An Apology from Saint Darren.

I apologise profusely for the delay in updates. I have been battling intense legal threats and a thorough hate campaign from the Roman Catholic Church, the Reformed Church, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Russian Orthodox Church, Anabaptists, Pentecostalists, Seventh Day Adventists, the Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints, Jehovah's Witnesses, the Plymouth Brethren, the Exclusive Brethren, the Exclusive Plymouth Brethren, the Presbyterians, the Baptists, The Methodist Church, Lutherans, the Evangelical Free Church of America, the Salvation Army and, bizarrely, the World Wrestling Federation. They have bombarded me with offensive mail and dead frogs; they have preached against my work in their churches, cathedrals and flash animations. In seeking legal help I have had to cut my funding. I have lost my research assistants, my close colleague, my office space. I cannot pay my library fines and I've had to give back my Mary Magdalene mouse mat.

But you cannot silence truth, especially a truth that is based on religious fact. And fact is belief, and belief is true. So I must go on. In 2008 I intend to continue my work, alone, and bring you more of the Gospel According To Saint Darren. Thank you for staying with this project. Please speak up for me and ask your spiritual leader not to sue me. I only want to bring the glory of this new gospel to the world, and in doing so enlighten and enjollify the entire world.

With kind regards
Darren (Saint) (BA Hons)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the really saint not a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1